The use of the learning content allows you to:
- provide a student-centered approach to learning and an in-depth activity approach; individualize the learning process; not only give the knowledge but also build up skills; and make a shift from the teacher-centered work to the student-centered;
- achieve a new quality of visualization and understanding of the material;
- get variability of presentation, individual learning paths;
- increase the level of students’ autonomy; develop the capacity to build up new skills, create new knowledge, make decisions and develop research skills.
The academic discipline of geography is presented by the following software packages:
- "Geography" Grades 6-8
- "Geography. Identifier of deciduous and coniferous trees of the European part of Russia"
- "Geography. Identifier of animal tracks"
- "Geography. Birds guide"
- "Geography. Identifier of rocks and minerals. Workshop - identifier of landforms"
- "Interactive Cartographic Laboratory"