«Innovative Technologies Institute» Ltd has been involved in the development of unique interactive software solutions for different spheres of human life, activity and knowledge for more than 20 years.
Specialists of the Institute develop innovative software on the basis of an author’s technology of complex systems designing and modeling, that allows to create computer models of elements from any field of knowledge, connect and observe them in their interconnection and interaction.
At the moment, the main focus is on development of innovative interactive courseware for public and privately owned educational institutions of the Russian Federation, as well as near and far abroad countries.
Specialists of the “Innovative Technologies Institute” actively participate in efforts to reform educational systems of the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan and other countries. Among such projects are:
- Education System Informatization Project
- Integrated Project of Education Modernization (IPEM projects)
- Development of innovative interactive academic disciplines courses for educational institutions of general and vocational education
- Development of an electronic system for education monitoring
- Development of Integrated System for Character Education Management Automation
Interactive software solutions (more than 60) developed by the Innovative Technologies Institute specialists passed the state registration procedure and have the appropriate certificate of state registration.
The Institute works with the licenced software in compliance with all applicable laws. In our work we don’t follow any templates. What we value is individual approach adapted for the needs of any specific project.
Our employees approach each project with a lot of care and responsibility, taking into consideration all needs and preferences of our partners, carefully working out all nuances of a contract.
Such approach eliminates errors during work and makes it possible to provide products or services that best meet project requirements right in time.
Cost of products and services, delivery dates, development time, and payment terms may vary by mutual consent. We guarantee strict compliance projects, the best prices and service of the highest quality. We guarantee accurate execution of projects, reasonable prices and high-quality service.
The power of the latest technological advances is the basis that ensures quality of project execution.
Our products are used in the following regions and countries:
Khanty–Mansi Autonomous Okrug (Yugra)
The Republic of Buryatia
The Republic of Dagestan
The Komi Republic
The Republic of Karelia
The Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
The Udmurt Republic
The Republic of Kazakhstan
We participated in the following international conferences and exhibitions:
- Berlin - 1-3 December 2004, ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN, international conference on e-Learning;
- Vladivostok - 4-7 October 2005, Distance Learning and the Internet Conference , Far Eastern State University;
- Moscow - March 2006, New Horizons in Education Forum (Russian State University for the Humanities);
- London - 11-14 January 2006, BETT-2006 international exhibition ("E-learning");
- Stuttgart - February 28th - March 4th 2006, DIDACTA Education Exhibition;
- Sochi - 2 – 13 October 2006, "Information technology in management education" scientific conference;
- Khanty-Mansiysk - 29-31 March 2007, Education of Ugra Exhibition and Conference ;
- Moscow – 9 - 1 November 2007, Information Technology in Education Exhibition 2007;
- Khanty-Mansiysk - 4-6 April 2007, Education of Ugra;
- Perm - 25-26 April 2007, V Fair of Business Angels innovators of the Volga Federal District. 1st place in the "Information Technology" section;
- Bangkok - 2007, Worlddidac Asia International Exhibition;
- London - 14-17 January 2008, BETT-2008 international exhibition;
- Moscow - 10-12 November 2008, Information Technology in Education Exhibition 2008;
- London - 14-17 January 2009, BETT-2009 international exhibition;
- St. Petersburg - April 22, 2009, the 15th International Conference "Modern education: content, technology, quality;"
- Ekaterinburg - 14-15 May 2009, "Information and Communication Technologies in Education", III Regional Scientific and Practical Conference;
- Moscow - 27-29 September 2009, Moscow Education online. III International Conference on the use of e-learning technologies;
- Moscow - 5-7 November 2009, Information Technology in Education Exhibition 2009;
- Moscow - November 17, 2009, IV Forum of union programs projects “Programs of the Union State: aims and prospects”;
- St. Petersburg - May 30 - June 3, 2011, Formation of the modern information society - problems, perspectives and innovative approaches;
- Novosibirsk - 14-16 September 2011, the 4th international scientific videoconference with the elements of a scientific school for young people;
- Saratov - 2012, Information environment and its characteristics at the present stage of development of the world civilization: materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference;